Tuesday, March 9, 2010

16 Questions With Mr. Inouye

By Christina Axelson

Where have you worked in the past?
I worked at Marquette University with the freshman-writing program for five years. Then I worked at Pius XI high school for ten years and I was the head of the English department.

Do you have any pets?
One dog

What are five random facts about yourself?

I collected rocks and minerals when I was young

I went mushroom picking when I was little with my family

I painted a mural in my home library

I've played guitar since I was 9

At the school I worked at before, I danced to the song “Bye, Bye, Bye”

What is your favorite book?
The Stranger by Camus

What is your favorite movie?
The Graduate

What is your favorite animal?
Hedgehog?

What do you like to do in your free time?
Go see movies in theaters

What is your favorite thing to teach?
Film

What are a few things your interested in?
Cooking techniques, what makes people do things they do.

What do you want to learn how to do?
I want to learn how to play the drums!

Where did you go to college? And what was your major?
Seattle University and I majored in English

What was your minor?
Biology

Where are you from?
Seattle

How many siblings do you have?
One sister

What is your favorite word?
Loquacious

What does that mean?
Hahaha! It means talkative!

1 comment:

Followers