Monday, December 14, 2009

What do I get him for Christmas?!

By Rhiannon Miller

It’s that wonderful time of year again, full of love and happiness. But I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas! Sure, I’ve had a few ideas, but nothing great. So, where do I go to find inspiration? Lucky for me, someone had my same problem and realized a way to solve it, not only for himself, but for millions of others. Gifts.com® is a place to find gifts of all prices for all people. I simply log on to the website and take the personality quiz located on the left side of the page. This handy shopping helper narrows down my search starting with gender, to age, hobbies, and weekend activities all while using clever personality types such as the gadget guru, the travel enthusiast, the music lover etc. The web site then puts together a list of possible purchases. But sometimes I don’t know which gift my friend would like more. In such instances, I simply purchase a gifts.com gift certificate and presto! Once my friend receives the certificate they can pick out their own gift. Now, what about those people who don’t know what give to me? Wishpot.com™ is another cleverly put together website. By logging on and signing up (which takes only a few minutes) I can create a personalized list that can be viewed by all of my family and friends. Making my list is so easy. After creating my free account, I drag the “wishpot button” to my tool bar, which allows me to add items I find online by simply clicking and dragging the item to the button (just like dragging an item to the trashcan on your Mac). These creative websites make holiday gift shopping quick and easy. Log on to the Internet and see for yourself. I’m sure your holiday shopping will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers